Monday, June 9, 2008

Trooper's Day

Built a school today
No one seems to care
Built a school today
Thats alright right? Yea!
I choose this life why doesn't anyone follow me anymore?
My friends and I walk by
No bombs today No headlines home
Here alone while at home only families know
How hard we try but no one notices anymore
Walked around town today
As a market opened up
Walked around town today
But its never alright, Right!?!? Yea!!
I choose this life why wont anyone follow me anymore?
Yes I fight may die many don't know why
My friends have no fear danger finds where we go
I chose this life to open doors
Took two to the chest today
As a sniper opened up
Took two to the chest may die...
I life this life why wont anyone follow me anymore?
I fought and died country cried they don't know why
I fought and died for my boys over there
Now Ill watch yes i will watch from heavens open doors

No comments: